Awards and accreditations
Within the Highland Spring Group we have received a number of awards and accreditations relating to our Product Range and manufacturing processes.
- Soil Association organic accreditation for catchment area since 2001
- Highest scoring ethical bottled water company for over 8 consecutive years in the The Good Shopping Guide
- Tesco food manufacturing standard audit (unannounced)
- British retail consortium (BRC) Global Standard – Food Grade A
- United States Army Biennial Audit
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard
- Campden Laboratory Acreditation Scheme (CLAS)
- National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) Accredited Laboratory
- Highland Spring Group operates an independently audited Environmental Management System (EMS) which details our environmental policy and defines performance targets, monitoring and reporting methods in order to minimise our environmental impact.
- Highland Spring Group is a signatory on the Courtauld Commitment 3, which is a voluntary agreement within the UK Grocery sector which sets industry targets aimed at improving resource efficiency.
- Approved supplier of the Sustainable Restaurant Association.