An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Continuous Improvement Lead to join our team in Blackford, Perthshire to develop, lead and work with Manufacturing to implement Operational excellence process. To champion and lead all continuous improvement and total productive maintenance activities at the Ochils Site, ensuring efficient management of our bottled water products at the site, in so doing ensure the safety of employees, legality and quality of the finished product.
This role covers all Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence activities within manufacturing at the site and includes providing operational support to the Manufacturing Support Manager as deputy for running factory operations.
Main duties include:
- Develop, lead and work with the Manufacturing teams to implement Operational Excellence and total Productive Maintenance processes.
- Create, agree and implement line improvement plans for designated production lines to add value to the business bottom line by driving performance improvements in line with site KPI’s.
- Manage the delivery of the line improvement plans to drive performance on the production lines in line with the site KPI targets for OEE, line efficiency, conformance to changeovers and line downtime.
- Work with the maintenance planner and engineers and support team to complete relevant documentation for TPM and ensure adherence operationally to settings, standards and agreed processes.
- Work with Fells site team and Engineering Improvement Manager to Standardise processes across both sites.
You must have detailed knowledge of and proven experience of driving best practice Operations management (Operational excellence, Total productive maintenance and CI tools). You must also be qualified and have proven experience in continuous improvement/ Lean six sigma tools (Black belt/Operational excellence).
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm with 30-minute unpaid break daily. Hours can be flexible and can work from home where possible but pre-dominantly based on site.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this vacancy please submit your CV and Cover Letter detailing your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org F.A.O Emma McCulloch