We are looking to hire an IT Operations Analyst who is passionate about technology, committed to keeping their skills fresh, and who is an analytical and logical problem-solver.
If you are a great team-player, have strong communication skills and are skilled at working effectively with colleagues within IT and across the business, while driving solutions to completion, we’d love to hear from you.
We need you to have:
- Ideally 3+ Years of experience delivering support in an IT operations role
- Experience with VMware Sphere Environments
- Experience in Microsoft Windows environments. Ideally a range of OS.
- ITIL qualification or experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience in Office 365 Environments
You must also have a valid Driving Licence and your own transport.
The role will be a mix of site-based work (generally 1-2 days per week) and working from home. This will flex based on the requirements of the business.
Occasional travel will be needed to remote sites in Lennoxtown and the Brecon Beacons to provide user support and upgrades as required.
You will be part of an out-of-hours on-call rota (1/3) and will be paid an on-call allowance in addition to salary.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this vacancy please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org F.A.O Marsailidh Vanini (HR Business Partner)