We are looking for a Manufacturing Manager to lead our Braes site in Ballindalloch.
Our Manufacturing Manager efficiently manages and co-ordinate all tactical aspects associated with the manufacturing of our bottled water products at the Braes site, in so doing ensure the safety of employees, legality and quality of the finished product.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the site achieves its agreed Key Performance Indicator targets
- Implement and lead a best practice-programme and Continuous Improvement activities on the site
- Ensure all engineering and manufacturing activities are undertaken in accordance with agreed procedures and specifications such that the finished products integrity is not compromised
- Work with the extended Operations team (Safety, Quality, Customer Service, Planning & Logistics) to streamline end-to-end operational business processes & simplify ways of working
- Work with support functions to support NPD, EPD & business programmes
You will have significant experience in a similar role and detailed knowledge of and proven experience of driving best practice Operations management. You will be a strong communicator and skilled at influencing colleagues at all levels and have substantial experience of leading and inspiring teams and individuals.
As well as a competitive salary, the below benefits will also be available to you;
A Group Pension Scheme where we will contribute up to 10% of your salary as well as up to 3x your salary with our Group Life Cover!
Our holidays are great, but we also give you the opportunity to purchase an additional 4 days each year!
We know life is a worry sometimes, so our Health Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme and Discount Website are there to help you along!
All well as the above, you also get a great staff allocation and lots of opportunities to win free tickets to sponsored events!
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this vacancy, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter detailing your salary expectations to email@example.com
Closing date for Applications is Friday 17th January 2020
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK before you apply for this position.