We are looking for 2 permanent Production Operators to join our Manufacturing team at our Ochils Site in Blackford, Perthshire.
Operating within our high-speed bottle blowing, filling and packaging lines, our Production Operators are responsible for the production of high-quality packaged products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the machines enabling production targets to be achieved
- Ensuring product changeovers are completed within set timescales
- Adherence to Asset Care, hygiene schedules and Company regulations
- Adherence to Health & Safety procedures and housekeeping schedule
- Accurate recording of data and production information
- Maintaining high quality standards and complying with all relevant PPE requirements
You will have previous experience in a bottling or production environment and have a good standard of education. You will have strong IT skills and have the flexibility to adapt to different tasks. You will have an eye for detail and quality as well as the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Our Production Operators work a continuous shift pattern, rotational day shift 06:45 – 19:00 and night shift 18:45 – 7am, on a 4-days-on, 4-days-off basis.
As well as a competitive salary, the below benefits will also be available to you;
A Group Pension Scheme where we will contribute up to 10% of your salary as well as up to 3x your salary with our Group Life Cover!
Our holidays are great, but we also give you the opportunity to purchase an additional 4 days each year!
We know life is a worry sometimes, so our Health Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme and Discount Website are there to help you along!
All well as the above, you also get a great staff allocation and lots of opportunities to win free tickets to sponsored events!
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this vacancy, please email your CV and Cover Letter detailing your salary expectations to email@example.com
Closing date for Applications is Friday 17th January 2020
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK before you apply for this position.