An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our Technical Team at our Beacons site in Swansea.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for:
• Maintaining, developing and implementing the quality management system
• Monitoring and reporting on the performance of quality management system
• Developing, maintaining and adhering to BRC, Customer Requirements and other relevant standards
• Driving continuous improvement, root cause analysis and preventative actions
• Managing the Quality Team
You will have a relevant Degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in quality / food technology environment as well detailed understanding and proven capability in the areas of HACCP, BRC and GMP.
You will have an excellent customer focus and be able to lead by example as well as being able to work discreetly and have an excellent work ethic.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this vacancy please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org F.A.O Claire Jenkins