We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our Braes site in Ballindalloch, Banffshire. This is for an interim period to cover Maternity leave until 31st July 2020.
Our Quality Manager maintains the site quality standards and the internal audit program as well as maintaining compliance to M&S COPs and BRC standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and continually improve Quality Management Systems to meet accreditation and customer requirements.
- Manage and continually improve the site HACCP Plan.
- Ensure site meets all Technical legislative requirements.
- Collate information and hold site Monthly/Quarterly and Annual Management Review Meetings, presenting information where required.
- Manage and undertake site GMP, Brittle Material, HACCP and Internal Audits as per Annual Schedule.
You will have a minimum of 3 years food industry experience and you will have an Industry recognised Intermediate HACCP and Food Hygiene qualification.
BRC / Retailer and/or HACCP experience is essential as well as the ability to extract key information from accreditation standards and customer COPs with the intent to create workable procedures and systems for the site to ensure compliance.
Hours of work are Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 12 noon.
As well as a competitive salary, the below benefits will also be available to you.
A Group Pension Scheme where we will contribute up to 10% of your salary as well as up to 3x your salary with our Group Life Cover!
Our holidays are great, but we also give you the opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days each year!
We know life is a worry sometimes, so our Health Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme and Discount Website are there to help you along!
All well as the above, you also get a great staff allocation and lots of opportunities to win free tickets to sponsored events!
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this vacancy, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter detailing your salary expectations to email@example.com
Closing date for Applications is Friday 17th January 2020
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK before you apply for this position.